- 57% higher installation torque
- 40% higher proof load
- Self-retain during assembly, improving assembly time and reducing welding and clinching costs
- Easy to assemble, requiring no special tools
- Serviceable - parts disassemble easily and reliably
- Single-component design eliminates small parts handling and excessive part inventories
Our hybrid single threaded fasteners were developed to support higher customer installation torques to secure many fastening systems. These fasteners are able to support 57% increased torque and 40% higher proof load compared to traditional, like fasteners.
PS combined two technologies into one that continues to provide many customer benefits.
Wheel well liners, Engine compartment, Interior and plastic panels, Electrical connectors, lighting