- 57% higher installation torque
- 40% higher proof load
- Self-retain during assembly, improving assembly time reducing welding and clinching costs
- Easy to assemble, requiring no special tools
- Serviceable - parts disassemble easily and reliably
- Single-component design eliminates small parts handling and excessive part inventories
- Compact design
- Supports higher installation torque
- Available sizes vary from M4.2-M6.8, #8-#10
By listening to our customer needs, Production Spring has developed a newer hybrid single thread faster. Unlike conventional single thread fasteners that require lower installation torque, our new hybrid fastener provides 57% higher installation torque and 40% increase in proof load.
U-nuts are self-retaining fasteners. They provide simple, rapid attachment of mating panels. With our threading technology, the screw is easily guided and self-correcting when misalignment may occur through panel mounting holes. Single threaded fasteners are ideal for working with plastic panels in conjunction with sheet metal screws. The product is available in multiple industry finishes.
Chassis, Interior, Door panels, Lighting, Engine compartment, Instruments panels, Wheel wells, Panels