- Self-funneling to prevent cross threading
- Available with Evr-Tite™ joint lock to keep your fastening joint from loosening
- Post adjustability and free floating components
- Available in ultra-high strength and traditional low carbon steels
- Light weight and 2x stronger than low carbon steel at twice its base thickness
Floating Nut Plates
PS nut plate technology offers higher strength to weight ratio. In summary, our solutions provide 50% weight saves without sacrificing strength. Our typical tensile strength if over 1300MPA after austemper heat treating. In comparison to low carbon steel solutions, there are many benefits to assist an assembly by providing post adjustment after assembly.